Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Cirle of Life


 This week has been a challenging one. I work to stay positive, to look for that which can be appreciated, that which feels like a relief or enthusiastic or good. Keeping thoughts "in the vortex" has come with age and experience: I know that I create my life experiences with my thoughts, beliefs and expectations. It's the Law of Attraction in Action. Not a small attempt to look at which is wanted (like posting a photo of a car on the wall and then noticing it is missing and wanting it more -- until that is EXACTLY what manifests: wanting something that is not there) but more like sculping the clay, creating a grid with thoughts that make one feel appreciation, so living becomes a way of letting what we desire in. 



My daughter and grand-daughters are moving across the country, after slowly moving closer and closer to home so that we were not even half a block from each other. I have walked to their home under the moon as the bats flew over me, pushed strollers early in the morning, cleaned and played and watched all three of them blossom during a three month time in which he was gone. Now, the contrast is intense, sudden, and has more to do with a son-in-law I don't get along with than my relationship with my amazing daughter. 



I won't share what it is that keeps he and I so far apart from each other, but look towards that which is wanted. With time, she has worked to reconnect to us all, to stay with love and magic and feminist values. All the while with a force dividing: vibration and energy that excludes, isolates, shames.



We can't live life for our children, our family, our friends. We can choose to see the best in them, to encourage them. Yet just as we have reconnected, as she has reconnected to herself, and can share empowering values of nonviolence, children's rights as people, feminism, non-discrimination, gentleness and hope -- he insists they move across the country to a job that doesn't exist, to run away from his own manifestations, trouble, wrong-doing. 


Every home should be matriarchal. Every woman should be honored. Every truth should be spoken. Every desire should manifest. Open the door! It is all there, waiting, piled high as tears, wrapped with ribbons of worthiness, sparkling in confidence, like a circle within a circle, endlessly joyful, whispering the secrets of the universe: it is all you, it all belongs to you.



No comments: